Technical support services
Ensuring your network availability across technologies and vendors
Nokia Technical Support Services resolve hardware, software and configuration problems on network equipment. The result is optimal performance and reduced total cost of ownership. The services use proven processes and best practices to deliver timely support for issues ranging from technical queries to outage resolution/restorative support. Technical Support Services provide answers to product-related questions, troubleshooting assistance, diagnostic procedures and remote diagnostics, as well as software fixes.
With an extensive service portfolio, with a wide range of components such as:
- Remote diagnostic support with defined key performance indicators (KPIs) for respond, restore and resolve objectives ¨C available 24/7 or 8/5
- Access to expert technical support engineers
- Access to a database of common problems and solutions
- A single monthly performance metric report for all services
- Technical Support for Solutions -Nokia engineers provide network-related operational and performance support plus troubleshooting assistance to isolate the affected product(s) and resolve network troubles in the shortest time possible.
- Resident Engineer -A dedicated, on-site engineer performs Level-2 maintenance and facilitates knowledge transfer.
- End of Life (EOL) -Remote support for older products that are near end-of-life.
- Sustained System Care -Extended care for service providers with 5ESS/E10/S12 systems, ensuring system integrity and stability through three- to five-year contracts.